Add some anime-inspired Japanese vocals to your next production!
This collection of female vocal samples was inspired by the dialogue of the great anime movie masterpieces of the 80s & 90s.
This is especially useful for the producers who want to add some aesthetic interest and depth to their beats.
(these samples work great for lofi hip hop!)
We've put together 60 phrases & 15 emotional sounds that cover a range of emotions. The emotional sounds include crying, laughing, sighing and grunting.
We've included a translation guide which shows you the English & Japanese text for each of the vocal phrases. This way, you'll know the meaning behind each sample.
Here's an example:
- hello - こんにちは
- hey - やあっ
- hey! - やあー!
- listen - 聞いて
- what’s up? - どうしたの?
- what are you up to? - 何してる?
- what’s going on? - 何が起こってるの?
- have we met before? - あったこと、ある?
- what is this place? - ここは、どこ?
- hey, listen up! - ねえ、聞いて!
- 60 Vocal phrases (all Japanese)
- 15 emotional sounds
- English / Japanese translation guide
- Size: 53 MB
- Format: WAV 24bit 44.1 kHz / Windows & Mac
Our samples are 100% Royalty-Free and compatible with any DAW.
*this is a digital product